Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Services Offered At Memorial
Orthopaedic Surgical Services
When joint, muscle, or bone injuries begin to compromise your quality of life, know that the team at Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center is here to help. Not only do we have physicians on staff but we work with the best groups in Western New York that include: UBMD Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine and Excelsior Orthopaedics.
From fractures and sprains to joint replacement, we provide our patients with quality orthopedic care. We make a special effort to explain your condition, medication, and treatment plan for every patient that comes through our door. Depending on the severity of your condition, we will decide on the best treatment for your individualized case, ranging from a nonsurgical approach to a more aggressive and swift approach of surgery.
Exceptional Care, exceptionally close, by exceptional surgeons
Our physicians are board certified and fellowship trained in the following areas:
- Hand and Wrist
– Our Hand and Wrist Orthopedic specialists offer care for conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, tennis elbow, tendinitis, and more.
- Hip and Knee
– We offer a full range of care for hip and knee issues commonly caused by osteoarthritis and fractures, including joint replacement surgery.
- Neck, Back and Spine
– From sciatica to spinal fractures, our back and spine specialists can treat a range of back problems.
- Rehabilitation and Post-Acute Care
– After an injury or surgery, we make it our goal for you to jump back into your everyday routine with the help of individualized and complete rehabilitation.
- Shoulder and Elbow
– From shoulder bursitis to tennis elbow and total shoulder replacement, we are experts at treating a variety of shoulder and elbow orthopedic needs.
- Medicine and Injury Care
– Our comprehensive sports medicine program is a partnership with UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine in Niagara that includes: Orthopaedics, primary care sports medicine, concussion management, physical therapy, athletic training, strength and conditioning, and UBOrthocare.
Rehabilitation and Post-Acute Care
- Outpatient Physical therapy is located at Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center’s main campus on 10th Street (716-278-4391) and at the Summit Healthplex on Williams Road (716-298-5903).
- Short Term Rehabilitation is available at Schoellkopf Health Center attached to the hospital’s main campus. If you anticipate surgery call the center at (716-278-4578) to preplan your stay for the best in care! Remember at NFMMC there are ALL private rooms