Schoellkopf Health Center
The Schoellkopf Health Center will make you or your family member feel comfortable in a warm and inviting surrounding with all the conveniences of home.
Whether you are staying for a short time or planning on making your stay with us a more lasting stay, we offer 5-star quality care!
Long Term Care
The Schoellkopf Health Center provides short- and long-term care for individuals in need of nursing or rehabilitative services.
Like Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center, the 120-bed Schoellkopf Health Center features all private rooms. Our experienced staff provides intensive physical and occupational therapies, in-house dialysis services and a calendar of intergenerational activities.
There are lots of activities for clients to participate in, whether it is activities at the center or planned offsite, your loved one will enjoy staying active!
Short Term Care
If you have an upcoming surgery and need short term therapy, you can pre-plan your stay. The Rooker Rehabilitation Unit, named in honor of the late Dr. and Mrs. Richard Rooker, also recently underwent an extensive upgrade. A retired ear, nose and throat surgeon, Dr. Rooker, like his father, was a longtime member of Memorial’s medical staff.
The Schoellkopf Health Center is adjacent to both the medical center and the beautiful and historic Schoellkopf Park.
To learn more call (716) 278-4578.
Schoellkopf Health Center accepts and considers all applications without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, handicaps, blindness, or sponsor, or sexual preference. To begin the process please complete this application for admission and return it to our admissions department.
Our team is our difference
Call Schoellkopf Health Center
Schoellkopf Health Center Skilled Nursing Facility Disclosures
- Owner: Niagara Area Management is the not-for-profit operator of Schoellkopf Health Center
- Landlord of the facility’s premises: Niagara Area Management; 621 Tenth Street, Niagara Falls, NY 14302 is the owner of the property housing Schoellkopf Health Center
Contracts for provision of goods or services paid with any portion of Medicaid or Medicare funds or other agreements:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York-Resident Insurance
- Buffalo Pharmacy-Pharmaceutical Services
- CHE Senior Psychological Services, PC
- ComDoc- Hardware Maintenance Service
- Davis Ulmer Sprinkler-Fire Protection Service
- Dentserv-Dental Services
- Diversified Services-Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Language Pathology and Audiology
- Erie County MLTCP, Inc.-Resident Insurance
- Family Choice of New York-Resident Insurance
- Favorite Healthcare Staffing, Inc.-Agency Staffing
- Fidelis Care-Resident Insurance
- Healthenet-Medical Records Portal
- Imperial Door Controls-Front Door Maintenance
- Independent Health Association, Inc.-Resident Insurance
- IPRO- Utilization Review
- Kalos Health, Inc.-Resident Insurance
- Livanta LLC-Utilization Review
- Medical Director-Komal Chandan-Medical Services
- Medican Group, LLC-Pharmacy Consult
- Niagara Advantage Health Plan, LLC DBA Elderwood Health Plan-Resident Insurance
- Palliative Home Care of Niagara Inc. DBA Liberty Home Care-Respiratory Services
- Niagara Hospice-Services
- Orleans/Niagara BOCES-Clinical Students
- PACE Programs with Fallon Health Weinberg-Resident Insurance
- Relias-Online Learning
- Sightrite-Vision Service
- SOS Corporation-EHR
- Supplemental Health Cares-Supplemental Staff
- Trusted Nurse Staffing- Agency Staffing
- Time Warner Cable DBA Spectrum-Cable/Internet Services
- TruGreen Lawncare-Landscape
- United Healthcare-Resident Insurance
- Univera Healthcare-Resident Insurance
- Wellcare of New York-Resident Insurance