Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Services Offered At Memorial
This comprehensive sports medicine program is a partnership between Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center and UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine in Niagara. The goal of our program is to provide injury prevention, injury recognition and injury rehabilitation to enhance the student athlete’s performance.
Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center provides:
- Athletic training services to local high schools, colleges, local tournaments, and other events/organizations.
- Physical therapy, including sports-specific rehabilitation from physical therapists and certified athletic trainers at the Summit Healthplex outpatient rehab center, (716)298-5903.
- A 24/7 sports medicine hotline, (716)803-5943 for contact with the Director of Sports Medicine/Summit Rehab Manager.
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine in Niagara Concussion clinic for baseline testing, concussion management, and a safe return to play, (716)204-3200.
- NYS First Aid and American Heart Association Heartsaver AED training for coaches at NCCC.
- Sports Medicine physician access: Direct access to Dr. William Wind and Dr. Jesse Fodero from UBMD Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine for immediate consultation at the Summit Healthplex, (716)204-3200.
- The Competitive EDGE Sports Performance Program, (716)215-0723.
- UB Orthocare in Niagara at the Summit Healthplex in Wheatfield for Orthopaedic and concussion Urgent Care. Call 716-204-3200.
Together with our partners UBMD Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, we provide services these schools
Dr. Fodero, Team Physician
Dr. Wind, Team Physician
Athletic Training Staff
Director of Sports Medicine & Summit Rehab Manager
Niagara Falls High School Athletic Trainer
ATC, CSCS, CEAS
Assistant Director of Sports Medicine, NFMMC Niagara County Community College Athletic Trainer
MS, RD, CDN
North Tonawanda High School
Hon BA, ATC, CAT(C)
Charter School Of Applied Technology
Lewport High School
Niagara Falls High School
Grand Island High School
Niagara Wheatfield High School
Kenmore East High School
MS, ATC, PES
Kenmore West High School
Tonawanda High School
Sports Medicine Hotline