Visiting hours for the Medical Center are from 11 am to 8 pm seven days a week. For those visiting the Behavioral Health unit, hours are 1 pm to 2 pm and 6 pm to 7 pm seven days a week.
Exceptions for off-hour visitation may be permitted in the instance of the following:
- Patients in labor and delivery;
- Pediatric patients
- Patients having a same-day surgical procedure (one visitor can remain in a designated waiting area during the procedure and through the discharge process)
- Emergency department visitation
- Patients with special needs (disabled individuals or those with cognitive impairments)
- Patients in imminent end-of-life situations and,
- Patients for whom a support person has been determined to be essential to the care of the patient (medically necessary) including patients with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and patients with cognitive impairments including dementia.
All visitors must be 12 years of age or older and will continue to be required to wear an approved face covering at all times during their visit, and ensure physical distancing with proper hand hygiene. Visitors who do not have a covering will be issued one by the medical center and instructed in its proper use to ensure both mouth and nose are covered.
In addition, visitors will continue to be prohibited from visiting a patient with an active diagnosis of COVID-19. In addition, any visitors exhibiting signs and symptoms of an illness or has an illness that could be transferred to patients, will not be permitted to visit.
The purpose of these revisions is to maintain Memorial’s commitment to quality care in a safe environment.