Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff of the Family Medicine Program
The Family Medicine Residency Program at Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center has a proud tradition of high-quality, post-graduate medical education that dates back to mid-1970s.
Jeffrey O. Burnett, D.O.
- Board-certified primary care physician
- Graduate of Canisius College and the University of New England School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Clinical assistant professor at the State University of New York at Buffalo
- In private practice since 2003, on staff at Lifetime Urgent Care since 2004
- 2011 University at Buffalo Family Medicine Preceptor of the Year
Komal Chandan, M.D., D.R.M., F.A.A.P.
Associate Program Director
Sandra Yale, D.O.