Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
Vascular surgery focuses on the diagnosis and management of disorders of the arterial, venous, and lymphatic systems, excluding the intracranial vessels and the heart.
Endovascular means "inside blood vessels." Vascular surgeons use special technologies and instruments to perform endovascular procedures, which require only a small incision or puncture in an artery or vein.
Specialists in vascular surgery possess the knowledge and skills to treat diseases of the vascular system with medical therapy, minimally-invasive catheter procedures, and surgical reconstruction.
To learn more, call (716) 632-0006 or (716) 282-0349.
Services provided at Niagara Falls Memorial include:
- Carotid surgery
- Lower extremity bypass
- Aneurysm surgery
- Treatment of peripheral vascular disease
- Dialysis Access
- Mediports (for chemotherapy)
- Insertion of vena cava filters
- Varicose vein surgery
- Endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA)
- Angioplasty, stenting, atherectomy (removal of plaque) for lower extremity circulation problems.
- Venefit procedure for varicose veins
- Treatment for uterine fibroids
- Treatment for DVT ( blood clots in leg veins)
- Control of GI bleeding
- Dialysis catheters and access
- Treatment for kidney blood flow problems