The Heart Center of Niagara
The Heart Center of Niagara is a comprehensive cardiac care facility that emphasizes:
- Early diagnosis of heart disease
- Aggressive treatment designed to halt or reverse the progress of heart disease, with a focus on lifestyle changes (smoking cessation, healthier eating and regular exercise)
Medical services at The Heart Center of Niagara are provided by one of the area's most respected cardiology groups, Great Lakes Cardiovascular/General Physician, P.C.
The Heart Center and its providers offer diagnostic, clinical and invasive cardiology services including:
- Cardiac stress testing, Holter monitoring, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology and peripheral vascular imaging
- Coronary artery disease management
- Congestive heart failure management
- Electrophysiology services such as cardiac arrhythmia management, pacemaker implantation and follow-up, and implantable cardiac defibrillator (ICD) implantation and follow-up
- A team of board certified invasive cardiologists that perform cardiac angiograms and coronary interventions such as stent placement
- Non-invasive coronary angiograms using The Heart Center's GE LightSpeed 64-slice CT scanner
The Heart Center houses an expanded cardiopulmonary rehabilitation program using the latest in exercise and monitoring equipment.
To arrange a cardiology or cardiopulmonary rehab appointment, schedule a test or get answers to your questions about cardiac CT angiography, stress testing or other diagnostic procedures, contact Cardiovascular Services Manager Melissa Rackmil at (716) 278-4300.
The Heart Center also offers a Cardiac Wellness Program for those looking for a different kind of exercise experience. Our Cardiac Wellness Program is very reasonably priced and accepts:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield Silver Sneakers
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield Community Wellness Benefits
- Independent Health Healthy Benefits
- Independent Health Flex Fit Active
- American Specialty Health Benefits
- Self Pay
To learn more, call (716) 278-4019.