The Heart Center of Niagara
The Heart Center of Niagara is a comprehensive cardiac care facility that emphasizes:
- Early diagnosis of heart disease
- Aggressive treatment designed to halt or reverse the progress of heart disease, with a focus on lifestyle changes (smoking cessation, healthier eating and regular exercise)
The Heart Center and its providers offer diagnostic, clinical and invasive cardiology services including:
- Cardiac stress testing, Holter monitoring, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology and peripheral vascular imaging
- Coronary artery disease management
- Congestive heart failure management
- Electrophysiology services such as cardiac arrhythmia management, pacemaker implantation and follow-up, and implantable cardiac defibrillator (ICD) implantation and follow-up
- A team of board certified invasive cardiologists that perform cardiac angiograms and coronary interventions such as stent placement
- Non-invasive coronary angiograms using The Heart Center's GE LightSpeed 64-slice CT scanner
The Heart Center houses an expanded cardiopulmonary rehabilitation program using the latest in exercise and monitoring equipment.
To arrange a cardiology or cardiopulmonary rehab appointment, schedule a test or get answers to your questions about cardiac CT angiography, stress testing or other diagnostic procedures, call Heart Center Coordinator Linda Curtis at (716) 278-4300.
The Heart Center also offers a Cardiac Wellness Program for those looking for a different kind of exercise experience. Our Cardiac Wellness Program is very reasonably priced and accepts:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield Silver Sneakers
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield Community Wellness Benefits
- Independent Health Healthy Benefits
- Independent Health Flex Fit Active
- American Specialty Health Benefits
- Self Pay
To learn more, call (716) 278-4019.