Dr. Jeffery Stahl is an interventional cardiologist with a special interest in coronary artery disease and lower extremity peripheral arterial disease (PAD).
- Fellowship, Interventional Cardiology, Deborah Heart & Lung Center, Browns Mill, New Jersey
- Fellowship, Cardiology, Deborah Heart & Lung Center, Browns Mill, New Jersey
- Residency, General Surgery, Pinnacle Health System, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology, Ithaca College, Ithaca, New York
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
- Chief Cardiology Fellow, Deborah Heart & Lung Center/Cardiology Associates of Delaware Valley
- Chief Internal Medicine Resident, Pinnacle Health System
To schedule an appointment with a member of our Great Lakes Cardiovascular team, contact the Heart Center of Niagara at 716-299-0524.