Schoellkopf Health Center
has updated their visitation
Fact Sheet for Visitation
Monday – Friday visitation is open 9 am – 4 pm
Thursdays: visitation is open 9 am – 4 pm, visits from 4-7 must be scheduled
Weekends: visitation is open from 11 am – 3:30 pm and all visits must be scheduled
1. Face covering (covering nose and mouth) remains required.
2. Please go directly to your resident’s room, do not visit other residents or walk the halls. Social distancing enforced: must remain 6ft apart. If visitor and resident are both vaccinated, masks may be removed while in resident room.
3. Appropriate hand hygiene with the use of hand sanitizer (to be provided by facility)
4. Two visitors per resident at one time
5. Must complete screening and provide contact information including name/address/contact numbers and email
6. Must answer a questionnaire regarding signs/symptoms of COVID, potential exposure, and vaccination status.
7. Per NYS guidelines if any visitor fails to adhere to the protocol, he/she/they may be prohibited from visiting
Visiting hours/policy is subject to change based on NYS guidance.
To schedule visits, please call the Activities Department at 278-4591.