The Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center Board of Directors confirmed its 2020 slate of officers, re-elected five incumbent board members, and elected a new member to the board at its annual meeting on Monday (March 23).
Reappointed as officers were Chairman James C. Roscetti, an attorney with the Niagara Falls law firm Roscetti & DeCastro, P.C.; Vice Chairperson Cynthia A. Bianco, retired superintendent of the Niagara Falls City School District; Treasurer Charles G. Rader, Ph.D., retired chief executive officer of IsleChem, LLC.; and Secretary Margaret M. Toohey of The Lewiston Insurance Agency Inc.
Elected to the board for a three-year term was John L. “Jack” Greco, executive director of Tech Stars, a worldwide network that connects entrepreneurs, experts, mentors, investors, community leaders, and corporate partners to help companies grow. Greco also is the founder of Cupule Ventures, LLC and One Link Ventures.
Re-elected to three-year board terms were:
Bianco, Rader, Judith Nolan Powell, Memorial’s former vice president of Foundation & Community Relations, Mark D. Perry, M.D., Memorial’s chief of radiology and medical staff president, and the Rev. Craig Pridgen, senior pastor of True Bethel Baptist Church, Niagara Falls
Continuing on the board will be:
• Robert L. Bradley Jr., former chief educational administrator, Niagara Falls High School
• Ronald R. Campbell, former chief operating officer, Washington Mills Corp.
• Matthew Feldman, an attorney at Feldman Kieffer, LLP
• Murray R. Hewitt, general manager, Greenpac Mill, LLC
• Don J. King, The Polly King Gallery
• Marnie LaVigne, Ph.D., President & CEO, Launch NY, Inc.
• Joseph A. Ruffolo, Memorial’s president and chief executive officer
• Salvatore “Sam” Santarosa, M.B.A., president of Buffalo Fuel Corp.
Serving ex-officio is Memorial Vice President and Chief Medical Officer Vijay Bojedla, M.D.