Auxiliary of Memorial Medical Center
Founded in 1905 as the hospital's Women's Auxiliary, the Auxiliary of Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center remains true to its mission of providing support for the city's only hospital.
Now extending membership to men and women, the Auxiliary hosts jewelry, book and chocolate sales, prize drawings, and other special events throughout the year. Since it was founded, the Auxiliary has raised more than $3 million for the medical center.
For the past 50 years, the Auxiliary has operated a popular gift shop that offers a wide selection of gifts, cards, cosmetics, jewelry, stationery, magazines, toys, candy, floral arrangements and personal items for patients. All proceeds benefit the Medical Center.
The Auxiliary's scholarship program has helped scores of hospital employees grow in their healthcare careers since 1971.
Auxiliary members may join at either active or sustaining levels. For membership information, call (716) 278-4440 or email email@example.com.