Vertex Chronic Kidney Disease Study
For more infomation, please call Circuit Clinical at 716-919-1130
Proteinuric Chronic Kidney Disease
- Age 12-60
- No Diabetes/No Dialysis
- Qualifying participants can receive a $45 stipend
See below for more important highlights/qualifications
1. Willing to sign and date an informed consent form either in-person or remotely, as applicable by local law
2. Males and females who are between the ages of 12 and 60 years old, inclusive.
3. Subject is of African ancestry or geographic origin, which may include but is not limited to the following: Black, Caribbean, African American, SubSaharan African, or LatinX (defined as a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin).
4. Subjects must meet one of the below criteria:
- Group 1: FSGS
- Group 2: Presence of proteinuric nondiabetic CKD (not attributable to infection, neoplasia, drugs, autoimmune disorders, or diabetes).
5. Subject must have previously documented proteinuria of urine protein to creatinine ratio >0.1 g/g
1. Subject, or close relative of the subject, is the investigator or a subinvestigator, research assistant study coordinator or other staff directly involved with the conduct of the study at that site.
2. Subject has end-stage kidney disease, defined as being on chronic dialysis.
3. Subject has had a kidney transplant.
4. Subject has diabetes mellitus.
Help others with your condition
You’re helping friends, family, and people across the world by joining a trial
Receive study related medical care
Gain access to products that are on the cutting edge of medical research
Get compensated for your time
Depending on the trial, there may be compensation for your time and travel
Learn what participating
in a trial is like
Anyone who volunteers for a trial must first provide, informed consent, which is a process
designed to clearly explain the expectations, risks, and benefits of participating before you
make any commitment. Have you participated in a clinical trial with us? Help others by leaving a rating or review about your experience on TrialJourney!
Ready to learn more?
For recruitment & study information, please call:
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.