Project Runway is a free service for young women age 14-25 who are using alcohol or drugs.
We provide women with the care and services they need while helping them develop goals to overcome their addiction. We also assist women who are at risk of addiction.
Our free services include:
- Assistance making appointments for care and rides to those appointments
- Counseling and teaching sessions
- Substance abuse prevention
- Referral to addiction treatment
- Referrals to food, housing, education, health care, child care and other support services
- Prenatal care when needed
Project Runway also trains healthcare professionals in substance abuse detection and prevention and works with the community to increase awareness of the issues surrounding substance abuse by young women.
To learn more, call Project Runway at (716) 278-4516.