When joint, muscle, or bone injuries begin to compromise your quality of life, know that the team at Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center is here to help. Not only do we have physicians on staff but we work with the best groups in Western New York that include: UBMD Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine and Excelsior Orthopaedics.
From fractures and sprains to joint replacement, we provide our patients with quality orthopaedic care. We make a special effort to explain your condition, medication, and treatment plan for every patient that comes through our door. Depending on the severity of your condition, we will decide on the best treatment for your individualized case, ranging from a nonsurgical approach to a more aggressive and swift approach of surgery.
Our physicians are board certified and fellowship trained in the following areas:
- Hand and Wrist
- Our Hand and Wrist Orthopedic specialists offer care for conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, tennis elbow, tendinitis, and more.
- Hip and Knee
- We offer a full range of care for hip and knee issues commonly caused by osteoarthritis and fractures, including joint replacement surgery.
- Neck, Back and Spine
- From sciatica to spinal fractures, our back and spine specialists can treat a range of back problems.
- Rehabilitation and Post-Acute Care
- After an injury or surgery, we make it our goal for you to jump back into your everyday routine with the help of individualized and complete rehabilitation.
- Shoulder and Elbow
- From shoulder bursitis to tennis elbow and total shoulder replacement, we are experts at treating a variety of shoulder and elbow orthopedic needs.
- Sports Medicine and Injury Care
- Our comprehensive sports medicine program is a partnership with UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine in Niagara that includes: Orthopaedics, primary care sports medicine, concussion management, physical therapy, athletic training, strength and conditioning, and UBOrthocare.
Don’t let pain compromise your quality of life. Let us help.
Call today to schedule an appointment with one of our orthopaedic physicians.
Dr Donald Nenno, Head the Division of Orthopaedics at NFMMC 716-883-4201
Dr Joseph A Bax 716-285-7366
Dr Adam O. Burzynski, Excelsior Orthopaedics request Summit Healthplex 716-250-9999
Dr Tim McGrath, Excelsior Orthopaedics request Summit Healthplex 716-250-9999
Dr Scott Darling, UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports request Summit Healthplex
Dr Matthew DiPaola, UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports request Summit Healthplex 716-204-3200
Dr. William Wind, UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports request Summit Healthplex 716-204-3200
Dr Franco E. Vigna, 716-629-3338
Rehabilitation and Post-Acute Care
- Outpatient Physical therapy is located at Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center main campus on tenth street (716-278-4391) and at the Summit Healthplex on Williams Road (716-298-5903).
- Short Term Rehabilitation is available at Schoellkopf Health Center attached to the hospital’s main campus. If you anticipate surgery call the center at
(716-278-4578) to preplan your stay for the best in care! Remember at NFMMC there are ALL private rooms