Weight Loss Surgery Program
Are you ready to consider a life transforming change?
Take the first step. Call (716) 278-4400 to learn more.
We can help you determine if surgery is right for you and which procedure best suits your specific needs. We'll guide and support you through the process of preparing for surgery, recovering from surgery, and reshaping your everyday routine to include healthier habits.
Nutrition and exercise programs, individual counseling and patient support groups are all vital components of your post-operative success. We'll help you make them part of your new winning lifestyle.
Types of Bariatric Weight Loss Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy
Meet Your Bariatric Surgery Team
- Graduate - Osmania Medical College
- Fellowship - Advanced Laparoscopic/Bariatric Surgery, Penn State University's Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Board certified - General Surgery, American Board of Surgery, The Royal College of Surgeons (UK), NTR University of Health Sciences (India)
- Fellow - American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Chief of Surgery - Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
- Graduate - Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
- Fellowships - Head and Neck Surgical Oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Board certified - American Board of Surgery
- Graduate - Ross University School of Medicine
- Fellowship - Advanced Gastrointestinal and Minimally Invasive Surgery, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Member - American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
Diane Dychtiar, R.N. - Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery Coordinator
William Colosimo, R.D., C.D.N. - Dietitian
Noel Fotus - Medical Assistant
Karmell Macoretta, N.P. - Clinical Reviewer
Jamie Nalbach - Exercise Physiologist/Fitness Trainer
Rebecca Salada, R.N., B.S.N., Exercise Rehabilitation Nurse