Niagara Metabolic & Bariatric Services Center of Excellence
Treating Obesity and Restoring Confidence
Obesity is the nation's second leading cause of preventable death and is associated with many life threatening medical conditions including heart disease, stroke and certain types of cancer. Many find that dieting by itself doesn't produce results. Weight loss surgery may offer hope of significant and lasting weight loss.
Are You a Candidate for Weight Loss Surgery?
Take the first step! Patients considering bariatric surgery must meet specific criteria to be considered for a screening evaluation. We discuss these criteria at our FREE patient information seminars.
Get the Facts. Attend a FREE Informational Seminar
- First Wednesday of every month at 12 noon at Niagara Falls Memorial's downtown campus
- Third Monday of every month at 5:30 p.m. at Niagara Falls Memorial's downtown campus.
We welcome your spouse, parent or other member of your support team to attend with you. Call (716) 278-4400 for more information or visit our patient portal.
What you will learn
- Are you a candidate for weight loss surgery?
- How does it work?
- What are the benefits and risks?
- What can you expect after surgery?
To learn more about bariatric weight loss surgery call (716) 278-4400.Learn more about bariatric surgery
Weight Loss Program Success Stories