Per Diem Cardiac Cath Lab Radiologic Tech
|Job title:||Per Diem Cardiac Cath Lab Radiologic Tech|
|Company:||Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center|
Responsible for the set up and operation of all invasive and non invasive equipment used during diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterizations, inclusive of documentation.
- Required to be a part of the on call team.
- Ability to arrive to cardiac catheterization laboratory within 30 minutes of on-call staff activation.
- Will be required to participate in extensive training at alternate off-site locations prior to the lab opening.
- Must satisfactorily demonstrate all competencies.
- Will be evaluated every thirty (30) days during the training/orientation process related to competencies and skillsMaintains clinical competency in both invasive and non invasive cardiology.
- 6 months cardiac/cath lab experienceNew York State Licensure in Radiologic Technology
- Registered on ARRT.Current ARRT (R) Registration to include compliance with CE requirements
- NYSDOH Certification for IV Contrast Administration
- Basic Life Support Certification required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification preferred.
- Associates Degree in Applied Science in Radiologic Technology required.
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred
- Previous interventional angiography experience preferred.
- Cardiovascular Interventional Certificate required within 3 years of hire/transfer.
- Must sit for first exam within 18 months of hire/transfer.
- Certification must remain current and active.