Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
|Job title:||Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant|
|Salary:||Competitive with benefits|
|Company:||NIAGARA FALLS MEMORIAL MED. CENTER|
|Location:||621 10th Street, Niagara Falls, NY 14302|
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for our state of the art Golisano Center for Community Health Primary Care office located on the medical center campus
Shift: Monday- Friday
- A total of 4-5 days per week 8:00am-4:00pm
One of the shifts per week would be 1:00pm-9:00pm serving after hours primary care/walk in
Responsible for providing direct care to patients in a Primary Care environment. Accountable for assessment of patients and for assisting in the development of a primary care health plan. Coordinates and directs medical services provided at the Golisano Primary Care Center.
This Full time position includes the following benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- CME allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) Retirement & Savings Plan
- Job-related Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Paid Time Off(PTO) Program.
- Premium costs for the Medical, Prescription and Dental Plan are based on a 20% premium (family coverage) and 10% premium (single coverage) sharing with our employees.
NFMMC is a full-service, 171-bed regional medical center with extensive inpatient and outpatient services including The Heart Center of Niagara, Niagara Wellness Connection Center, Wound Center of Niagara, Niagara Metabolic & Bariatric Services, The OB/GYN Center and UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine. We also offer a comprehensive range of surgical services.
Please send CV to:
621 Tenth St, Niagara Falls, NY 14302.