Emergency Room Registered Nurse
|Job title:||Emergency Room Registered Nurse|
|Company:||Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center|
Niagara Falls Memorial is seeking a part time Registered Nursesto join our Emergency Department
This position is responsible for the provision of professional nursing care to patients based on the nursing process with utilization of the nursing care plans, nursing standards, and in accordance with medical regime, and Medical Center policies and procedures.
Shift: Evening, overnight shifts available
- Graduate of a NYS approved School of Nursing and is currently licensed and registered as a professional nurse in the state of N.Y.
- ACLS required (90 days to obtain ACLS)
- Minimum of year Medical –Surgical experience required
- Recent experience as a Registered Nurse in an Emergency Department setting preferred, with two years clinical experience within the last 48 months preferred
- Competitive hourly rates
- Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Short Term Disability
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) Retirement & Savings Plan
- Job-related Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Premium costs for the Medical, Prescription and Dental Plan are based on a 20% premium (family coverage) and 20% premium (single coverage) sharing with our employees
Who We Are:
We are devoted to addressing your individual needs and demands by offering patient-centered, compassionate medical care in a warm and caring environment.
NFMMC is a full-service, 171-bed regional medical center with extensive inpatient and outpatient services including The Heart Center of Niagara, Niagara Wellness Connection Center, Wound Center of Niagara, Niagara Metabolic & Bariatric Services, The OB/GYN Centerand UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine. We also offer a comprehensive range of surgical services.