Certified Athletic Trainer
|Job title:||Certified Athletic Trainer|
|Company:||Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center|
|Location:||621 10th Street|
This position is Full Time and with a local High School as part of our Sports Medicine program at NFMMC which is part of a partnership with UBMD Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine. We provide athletic training, concussion management, strength and conditioning for local schools in Niagara and Northern Erie County.
This position is 85% clinical at the high school setting and 15% with other contracted services such as USA Hockey tournaments, JV Hockey league, Roller derby, part time clinical setting and assisting in Orthopaedic office/Concussion clinic.
NATABOC certification, NYS registration, CPR/AED certification,
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
One year in athletic training setting preferred. Entry-level graduates with NATABOC certification will be considered.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Short Term Disability
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) Retirement and Savings Plan
- Job-related Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Voluntary Insurance Options