P3 Center for Teens, Moms and Kids
The P3 Center for Teens, Moms and Kids offers free services to women to improve their health and the health of their newborns and children.
We promote better pregnancy outcomes, healthier mothers and babies and better linkages between existing health, social services and educational programs.
We focus on Family Planning, Preconception, Pregnancy and Parenting while providing home-based case management to help women and children overcome barriers to care.
Services of the P3 Center include:
- Health needs assessments
- Physician referrals for primary care and obstetrics/gynecology, including family planning
- Health insurance and WIC enrollment
- Free pregnancy screening
- Care management, including pregnancy and teen pregnancy
- Pre-and post-partum depression screening
- Breastfeeding support
- Early childhood screening for developmental milestones
- Parenting assistance
- Substance use prevention
- Domestic violence prevention
- Health and wellness education
- Referrals to food pantries, housing assistance, educational programs, child care, and other services
This program is supported by a Maternal and Infant Community Health Collaborative grant from the New York State Department of Health.
For information or referrals, call (716) 278-4423 or email Program Coordinator.