A Health Home that is deeply rooted in the community
The Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center Health Home is a coordinated care management program providing services to all Medicaid eligible clients with chronic conditions in Niagara County.
We are a Health Home that is deeply rooted in the community. We believe that connecting with our community is a vital part of who we are.
In dedication to our values -- collaboration, commitment to excellence, community, compassion, courage and customer service -- our staff goes the extra mile for our clients.
We work closely with scores of health home partners across the region to offer comprehensive care management including family support and referrals to community and social support services
- Help you find the doctors you need
- Help you make appointments
- Assist you with community resources (housing, food, heat, transportation)
- Link you to health education services such as diabetes self-management classes
- Provide your family members with support and link them to needed services
Our Health Home is a free program for qualified Medicaid patients.
We are here to help
To find out if you qualify, call us at (716) 278-4647.
Providers: Please complete and submit this Health Home Referral Form for your client to be evaluated for Care Management Services.