A Health Home that is deeply rooted in the community
The Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center Health Home is a coordinated care management program providing services to all Medicaid eligible clients with chronic conditions in Niagara County.
We will provide you a case manager to assist you with your basic needs: Clothing, Food, Health Care and Housing.
- People who have Medicaid or are Medicaid eligible
- People with medical condition such as diabetes, asthma, obesity , substance abuse and other type issues.
People with serious mental illness
- People with HIV/AIDS
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive care management
- Health promotion
- Care to help follow up from being an inpatient to other setting
- Patient and family support
- Referral to community and social support services
How We Help:
A NFMMC Health Home Care Manager can help you
- Find the doctors you need
- Help you make appointments
- Coordinate care with your primary care doctor
- Assist you with community resources (housing, food, heat, transportation)
- Link you to health education services such as diabetes self-management classes
- Provide your family members with support and link them to needed services
Our Health Home is a free program for qualified Medicaid patients.
Adult Health Home-takes care of people 21 years and older
Children's Health Home-takes care of birth to 21 years old.
We are here to help
To find out if you qualify, call us at (716) 278-4647 or (716) 438-4490.
Providers: Please complete and submit this Health Home Referral Form for your client to be evaluated for Care Management Services.
Other Services within the Health Home
We are a Health Home that is deeply rooted in the community. We believe that connecting with our community is a vital part of who we are.
We work closely with scores of health home partners across the region to offer comprehensive care management including family support and referrals to community and social support services