Do you need transportation to your healthcare appointment? We can help.
Memorial Medical Center offers CARExpress, a low-cost, door-to-door transportation service to ambulatory residents of Niagara Falls and Wheatfield.
Rides are available for appointments at these locations:
- Memorial Medical Center, 621 10th St., Niagara Falls
- The Heart Center of Niagara, 571 10th St., Niagara Falls
- Memorial Medical Office Building at 620 10th St., Niagara Falls
- Summit Healthplex, 6934 Williams Road, Wheatfield
- Affiliated medical offices on Elaine Drive (behind the Summit Healthplex)
CARExpress is available weekdays from 8:45 a.m. to 3 p.m. at a cost of $2 per rider each way.
Rides must be scheduled in advance. For your convenience and to ensure availability, please call 278-4444 to schedule your ride reservation on the day you schedule your appointment.
Are you interested in being a CARExpress volunteer driver or assistant? Drivers must have a clean driving record. To volunteer, call 278-4440 or e-mail email@example.com.
CARExpress is provided through the generous support of Maid of the Mist.