Memorial Medical Center is committed to providing services and programs that enhance the community's quality of life. Many programs have been developed in an effort to meet a specific community need. Health education seminars, screening services (cholesterol, blood pressure, hearing, diabetes and hypertension), occupational health services at work-sites and community-based primary care are just some of the services offered by Memorial.
Programs that focus on current community health needs are held at the Medical Center and other sites in the community. Ample parking is available.
For more information on health education and wellness programs call 716-278-4604 or browse the Calendar of Events below.
Calendar of Events
- Alcoholics Anonymous First Step Group
- Alcoholics Anonymous New International Group
- Annual Rock-A-Thon
- The Memorial Medical Center Auxiliary presents "Rocking for a Healthier Niagara. Proceeds to purchase new equipment for the medical center.
- Breastfeeding Support Group
- Breastfeeding Support Group meeting sponsored by the Community Health Worker Program. For information call 278-4623.
- Breastfeeding Class
- Breastfeeding Class for expectant and nursing mothers. Call 278-4433 for information and registration.
- UNYTS Community Blood Drive
- Donate blood and make a difference in someone’s life. Sponsored by Upstate New York Transplant Services.
- GriefShare Support Group
- Support sessions for adults coping with the pain of grief and loss
- Living with Diabetes
- Learn how to manage your diabetes
- Prenatal Class
- Preparing expectant parents for childbearing and parenting.
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Parkinson's Wellness Group
- For Parkinson’s Disease patients and their family members, friends and caregivers.
- Pilates classes with Ana Salgado, ATC, CAT(C)
- Rosanna's Jewelry Sale
- High Fashion jewelry. A Medical Center Auxiliary event.
- Diva 2 Diva
- "Diva to Diva" jewelry, handbags, tops and scarves
- Buffalo Scrubs
- Top name brand scrubs, lab coats, shoes and more
- House of Nacre Jewelry
- Jewelry sale
- Smoking Cessation Classes
- Considering kicking the habit? Get the information and support you’ll need
- Silver Lining Jewelry Sale
- Silver Lining Jewelry
- Jewelry Sale
- “All About Me.” Jazzy jewels and Italian Charms.
- Time Lost is Brain Lost
- “Time Lost is Brain Lost – Preventing and Treating Stroke” is Niagara Falls Memorial’s fourth annual National Stroke Awareness Month Health Fair.
- Celestial Boutique Sale
- Handbags, jewelry and more
- Bariatric Surgery Patient Seminar
- Taking control of your weight and your life
- Breast Cancer Support Group
- Education and support for breast cancer patients and survivors
- Living with Alzheimer's
- A free, three-part education program for people with Alzheimer’s disease
- Benefits of Robotics
- Presentations about minimally invasive, robotic assisted surgery