Memorial Medical Center is committed to providing services and programs that enhance the community's quality of life. Many programs have been developed in an effort to meet a specific community need. Health education seminars, screening services (cholesterol, blood pressure, hearing, diabetes and hypertension), occupational health services at work-sites and community-based primary care are just some of the services offered by Memorial.
Programs that focus on current community health needs are held at the Medical Center and other sites in the community. Ample parking is available.
For more information on health education and wellness programs call 716-278-4604 or browse the Calendar of Events below.
Calendar of Events
- Alcoholics Anonymous First Step Group
- Alcoholics Anonymous New International Group
- Breastfeeding Support Group
- Breastfeeding Support Group meeting sponsored by the Community Health Worker Program. For information call 278-4623.
- UNYTS Community Blood Drive
- Donate blood and make a difference in someone’s life. Sponsored by Upstate New York Transplant Services.
- GriefShare Support Group
- Support sessions for adults coping with the pain of grief and loss
- Living with Diabetes
- Learn how to manage your diabetes
- Prenatal Class
- Preparing expectant parents for childbearing and parenting.
- Chic Impressions
- Fashion jewelry
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Parkinson's Support Group
- For Parkinson’s Disease patients and their family members, friends and caregivers.
- Small Indulgences Jewelry Sale
- A wonderful variety of necklaces, bracelets, rings and more
- Heart Smart
- A free wellness and education event
- Buffalo Scrubs
- Top name brand scrubs, lab coats, shoes and more
- Smoking Cessation Classes
- Considering kicking the habit? Get the information and support you’ll need
- Silver Lining Jewelry Sale
- Silver Lining Jewelry
- Bariatric Surgery Support Group
- Support by and for people who have undergone weight loss surgery.
- Bariatric Surgery Patient Seminar
- Taking control of your weight and your life
- Breast Cancer Support Group
- Education and support for breast cancer patients and survivors
- Bariatric Surgery Patient Seminar - Lewiston
- "Taking Control of Your Weight and Your Life"
- AS Sales
- Footwear and sneakers